Apple has released the detailed specifications of the iPod Touch 4 that gets much of the hardware from the newly released Apple iPhone 4. The new product brings a complete change to the iPod touch family, bringing one of the major changes to the iPod touch series of products. The detailed specifications are as below:
1) Apple A4 1GHz processor (same as Apple iPhone 4).
2) Retina Display, 3.5-inch LED with 960 x 640 resolution, 326dpi, 24-bit.
3) HD Video camera capable of taking high quality snapshots and recording 720p video.
4) Front facing camera to enable FaceTime video calls to other iPod Touch 4 or iPhone 4 devices.
5) 3-axis Gyroscope to be compatible with newer games, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor.
6) Battery time: 40 Hours of Audio playback, 7 Hours of video playback.
7) Available in three categories: 8GB for $229, 32GB for $299 and 64GB for $399.
8) Wi-Fi b/g/n support, bluetooth 2.1+EDR.
9) 4.4-inch height, 2.3-inch width, 0.23-inch depth and 101 grams weight.For more news, reviews and information keep following HardwareInsight, follow us on Twitter or like our page on Facebook to keep updated with technology bits.