Few minutes ago Apple announced iPhone 4S (the successor to iPhone 4) with specification improvements and few advanced features. Unlike my previous comparisons, I will just put out the differences between the two devices straight forwardly:
- iOS 4 is now updated to iOS 5
- A4 chip has been upgraded to A5 dual-core SoC
- 7 hours of 3G talk time on battery is increased to 8 hours
- 7x better graphics than iPhone 4 (games !!)
- 5 megapixel camera is now 8 megapixel with improved sensor
- Can record 1080p video (iPhone 4S) instead of just 720p (iPhone 4)
- 14.4 Mbps of downlink capacity against 7.2Mbps in iPhone 4
- 512 MB memory is improved to 1 GB !
- iPhone 4S supports 4G network speed
At the moment we are not certain about iPhone 4S’s weight (137g of iPhone 4) and the dimensions are apparently the same. Pre-orders starts October 7th, launches on October 14.
You may also like:
- Apple iPhone 4S Prices & Release Date Announced
- Apple iPhone 4s Detailed Hardware Software Specifications